Equipment >> Weapons
This weapon can be effective both for striking and blocking. And the name is ambiguous because its Adalúk meaning is "the one who...".
Special Effect: Improved block defense when used with both hands.
Obtained From: IHIR is obtained from the Demonic Weapons Pack DLC.
|Min Req||50 Str|
|Physical Block Defense||80%|
- Small video embed/link.
- ie. Best x in the game for y class.
- Slow attack speed compared to x.
- Damage: The total amount of damage dealt by the weapon.
- Energy: The weapon's energy consumption per swing.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- : Empty sockets available or not for the weapon to be upgraded with runes
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the weapon.
- Attribute Scale: The percentage of bonus damage obtained from the attribute
- Attack Speed: The weapon's swing speed
- Critical Damage: The weapon's bonus damage when a critical is executed. It is corresponding to the base damage.
- Physical Damage: Damage dealt that checks against physical defenses.
- Magic Damage: Damage dealt that checks against magic defenses.
- Fire Damage: Damage dealt that checks against fire defenses.
- Poison Damage: Damage dealt that checks against poison defenses.
- Lightning Damage: Damage dealt that checks against lightning defenses.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this weapon can block.