Equipment >> Weapons
"Fighting for peace is like screaming for silence. The size and weight of this sword shows the absurdity in some of the common human beliefs."
Obtained From: the Peacemaker Greatsword can drop from greatsword-wielding human enemies. You can find them on the area before Antanas on the Keystone Citadel (Revisited)
Highest damage per hit in the game, assuming you have 34 strength.
Damage 277 (at 34 Strength)
|Min Req||Min + Flawless||50 Str||50 Str + Flawless|
|Physical Block Defense||68%|
- The Peacemaker Greatsword has the highest DPS known in Lords of the Fallen. The highest recorded damage output is 1623 making it the strongest weapon in the game.
Socketing is the process of embedding a rune into the available slot in your weapon. An empty rune socket looks like this: . Please see the relevant runes page to find what upgrade is best for your build.
Weapons and armor may have up to three sockets. There is no cost for socketing an empty slot although you must be at the crafter
You can remove a socketed rune and save it in your inventory, and thus you can place a new rune on a socketed weapon.
- Damage: The total amount of damage dealt by the weapon.
- Energy: The weapon's energy consumption per swing.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- : Empty sockets available or not for the weapon to be upgraded with runes
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the weapon.
- Attribute Scale: The percentage of bonus damage obtained from the attribute
- Attack Speed: The weapon's swing speed
- Critical Damage: The weapon's bonus damage when a critical is executed. It is corresponding to the base damage.
- Physical Damage: Damage dealt that checks against physical defenses.
- Magic Damage: Damage dealt that checks against magic defenses.
- Fire Damage: Damage dealt that checks against fire defenses.
- Poison Damage: Damage dealt that checks against poison defenses.
- Lightning Damage: Damage dealt that checks against lightning defenses.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this weapon can block.