Equipment >> Weapons
"Fate, it sems, isn't without a sense of irony. The powerful kings, who once wished to rule the whole world, end up enslaved forever by destiny."
Obtained From: the Tyrany Polesword can drop from polesword-wielding Tyrants.
|Physical Block Defense||85%|
- Small video embed/link.
- This weapon cannot be used single handed. Press Triangle/Y to two-hand the polesword.
- Slow attack speed compared to x.
Socketing is the process of embedding a rune into the available slot in your weapon. An empty rune socket looks like this: . Please see the relevant runes page to find what upgrade is best for your build.
Weapons and armor may have up to three sockets. There is no cost for socketing an empty slot although you must be at the crafter
You can remove a socketed rune and save it in your inventory, and thus you can place a new rune on a socketed weapon.
- Damage: The total amount of damage dealt by the weapon.
- Energy: The weapon's energy consumption per swing.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- : Empty sockets available or not for the weapon to be upgraded with runes
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the weapon.
- Attribute Scale: The percentage of bonus damage obtained from the attribute
- Attack Speed: The weapon's swing speed
- Critical Damage: The weapon's bonus damage when a critical is executed. It is corresponding to the base damage.
- Physical Damage: Damage dealt that checks against physical defenses.
- Magic Damage: Damage dealt that checks against magic defenses.
- Fire Damage: Damage dealt that checks against fire defenses.
- Poison Damage: Damage dealt that checks against poison defenses.
- Lightning Damage: Damage dealt that checks against lightning defenses.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this weapon can block.