Equipment >> Weapons
Human attempts to craft weapons as good as demonic ones have failed. Despite countless trials, they were just a shadow of Rhogar's fine craftsmanship.
Obtained From: Yetka's Dagger is obtained from a loot shard on the bottom floor of the Northern Watchtower in Keystone Monastery.
|Min Req||50 AGI|
|Physical Block Defense||N/A|
- Small video embed/link.
- ie. Best x in the game for y class.
- Slow attack speed compared to x.
- If given to Yetka the daggers are gone from from your inventory and can't be used anymore. Reward: Key to the catacombs.
- Damage: The total amount of damage dealt by the weapon.
- Energy: The weapon's energy consumption per swing.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- : Empty sockets available or not for the weapon to be upgraded with runes
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the weapon.
- Attribute Scale: The percentage of bonus damage obtained from the attribute
- Attack Speed: The weapon's swing speed
- Critical Damage: The weapon's bonus damage when a critical is executed. It is corresponding to the base damage.
- Physical Damage: Damage dealt that checks against physical defenses.
- Magic Damage: Damage dealt that checks against magic defenses.
- Fire Damage: Damage dealt that checks against fire defenses.
- Poison Damage: Damage dealt that checks against poison defenses.
- Lightning Damage: Damage dealt that checks against lightning defenses.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this weapon can block.