"This particular shield looks like it was ripped from a giant's armor. It's asymmetrical and rugged, yet it's firm enough to withstand a mighty strike."
The Defender is a Buckler type shield obtained from The Brothers boss
- Agility Requirement - 15
|Physical Block Defense||100%|
|Magic Block Defense||50%|
|Fire Block Defense||100%|
|Poison Block Defense||70%|
|Lightning Block Defense||0%|
- Small video embed/link.
- ie. Best x in the game for y class.
- Slow attack speed compared to x.
Socketing is the process of embedding a rune into the available slot in your weapon. An empty rune socket looks like this: . Please see the relevant runes page to find what upgrade is best for your build.
Weapons and armor may have up to three sockets. There is no cost for socketing an empty slot although you must be at the crafter
You can remove a socketed rune and save it in your inventory, and thus you can place a new rune on a socketed weapon.
This section explains the terminology used to abbreviate tables and to refer to game mechanics regarding shields:
- Defense: The total amount of defense this shield adds to your defense rating. This applies to the player even when he/she is NOT blocking.
- Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this shield can block
- Poise: The amount of Poise this shield adds to your total. Poise helps prevent being interrupted while attacking or casting.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- : Empty sockets available or not for the shield to be upgraded with runes
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the shield effectively.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this shield can block.
- Magic Block Defense: Percentage of magic damage this shield can block.
- Fire Block Defense: Percentage of fire damage this shield can block.
- Poison Block Defense: Percentage of poison damage this shield can block.
- Lightning Block Defense: Percentage of lightning damage this shield can block.