"The deeds that make others suffer will become your suffering. The lives that were taken will come back and haunt down the killers."
Obtained From: the Justice Sword is located inside chest in the Chamber of Lies.
Damage 137 (at 22 Strength)
|Strength Requirement||26 (used to be 22)|
|Min Req||50 Str 1000 Str|
|Physical Damage||137||179 645|
|Magic Damage||0||0 0|
|Fire Damage||0||0 0|
|Poison Damage||0||0 0|
|Lightning Damage||0||0 0|
|Physical Block Defense||62%|
- Small video embed/link.
- ie. Best x in the game for y class.
- Slow attack speed compared to x.
. Please see the relevant runes page to find what upgrade is best for your build.
Weapons and armor may have up to three sockets. There is no cost for socketing an empty slot although you must be at the crafter
You can remove a socketed rune and save it in your inventory, and thus you can place a new rune on a socketed weapon.
This section explains the terminology used to abbreviate tables and to refer to game mechanics regarding weapons:
- Damage: The total amount of damage dealt by the weapon.
- Energy: The weapon's energy consumption per swing.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the weapon.
- Attribute Scale: The percentage of bonus damage obtained from the attribute
- Attack Speed: The weapon's swing speed
- Critical Damage: The weapon's bonus damage when a critical is executed. It is corresponding to the base damage.
- Physical Damage: Damage dealt that checks against physical defenses.
- Magic Damage: Damage dealt that checks against magic defenses.
- Fire Damage: Damage dealt that checks against fire defenses.
- Poison Damage: Damage dealt that checks against poison defenses.
- Lightning Damage: Damage dealt that checks against lightning defenses.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this weapon can block.