Shard of the Heroes
"An Shard of the Heroes with engravings in a language you have never seen before"
Shard of the Heroes is a Quest Items item in Lords of the Fallen. Quest items are those that unlock special location
- Insert it into a statue in "Square of the Heroes" (where the bossfights against Commander and Beast take place) to receive above-mentioned rewards.
This item will allow you to do one of the following, depending on when (and where) you use it:
1. You will receive the daggers " Revenge" when placing the shard into the Rogue-statue during the boss-fight against either the Commander or the Beast (and let them destroy it). You will receive the weapon afterwards.
2. You will receive the sword " Warrior" when placing the shard into the Warrior-statue during the boss-fight against either the Commander or the Beast (and let them destroy it). You will receive the weapon afterwards.
3. You will receive the Hammer " Cleric" when placing the shard into the Cleric-statue during the boss-fight against either the Commander or the Beast (and let them destroy it). You will receive it afterwards.
4. After any of the Bossfights you may pray at one of the statues to reskill your character's Attribute points.
The bosses are scripted to destroy the statue at a certain point in the battle once you have used the Shard of the Heroes, so don't be alarmed once you use the item and they don't immediately destroy the statue - just keep attacking them and they'll eventually charge and destroy it.
- Get into the Keystone Citadel from the first door (Exit From Citadel/5) that you ever exited it, and traverse halfway upstairs greater steps. In the middle of those, is a huge statue to where you need to jump to, in order to get to the item: Northern Monastery Wing Door Key. Take it, and then continue to head upstairs and get to the greatest hall. From there get back to the hall before that one, past the big door that you have opened in the beginning. If the door is to the left once you are inside, use a opportunity to jump onto a platform to the right underneath a white long banner. Inside in the hallway, you can recover a Ghost Merge Shard by breaking a vase. Jump over the high spot to access a door. Open it by using the Northern Monastery Wing Door Key. Recover the Shard Of Heroes that lies beyond that door.
- Further secret's details/facts: Once/if you are ready for using it to choose one of three weapons and if still applicable an Xbox Achievement/PSN Trophy/Steam Achievement, get past Yetka (9) who is outisde at Keystone Monastery in front before the Yard where the Commander Boss battle is taking place.
You can choose to use the Shard Of Heroes on one of the three Hero Statues (3) in this Yard during any of those two Boss battles there at, in order to achieve their relative rewards. A Boss must destroy the chosen statue to reveal its corresponding item it yields. Alternatively you can use it anytime on any statue of those, to stall activity for the opportunity there, of a one time Attribitue Points and Spell Points reclaim, in current Cycle only. This can be completely redone/rechoiced in another Cycle.
Shard Of Heroes is a Quest Item, and therefore it resets accross Cycles.