Secret areas and Secret Rooms abound in Lords of the Fallen. This page lists their locations and how to access them, as well as the treasures they hold.
- While tutorial, access the first big room with the stairs down. There will be 2 infected waiting for you. Kill them. Go to the left corner of this room. You can see 2 book shelves. Destroy it and you can see a gate half opened. Roll under the gate and you can access a chest.
Loot: Empty bottle
- From the very start of the game, up the stairs and to the left there is a pile of rubble you can climb onto, to then jump to an outside edge. Follow this path and jump a gap to reach a locked door, that requires the key, which can be found after the First Warden fight. Go downstairs. There is a massive statue and you have to jump on the (damn forgot the word - there where it is standing) and there will be the key.
Loot: Shard of the Heroes
- After defeating the First Warden, head out and go downstairs. On some platform you can see 2 doors which lead to the 3 room area with 2 infected. In the middle one is a chest with a monk staff. Turn around, you should be able to see a scratch on the wall. Do a shield dash (press shield while running) and you can enter secret area full of spiders.
Loot: Human skull, ??
- From the Checkpoint before the Commander boss-fight, go back and up the stairs on the left. After killing the two enemies on the upper level, go down the stairs and defeat the Roghar. Approach the ledge next to the stairs you just descended and look down, you will see a wooden platform with an item. Walk slowly off the edge, land on the platform, and claim your loot.
- Check point right before worshiper boss fight. Right way leads to the Cementary, left leads to the Citadel back entrance. Go left. Defeat enemies. When you reach the door turn left. You can see a scratch on the wall where two heavy shield dudes are guarding. Do a shield dash (use shield while running) and break the wall. There will be chest waiting for you.
Loot: Blind the hammer
- After entering the area with the key from Yetka, you will find 2 arguing monks. Open first cell on the left, there will be one infected and one Rhoghar with a shield. Kill them. From there are 2 ways. Right leads to the checkpoint, left leads deeper inside the Catacombs. Go left, watch out for an ambush. In the corridor you can see 2 doors on the opposite walls. You can open left normally but right door is locked. Go forward to the circle room with a couple of enemies. Behind on of the pillars is pressure plate on the floor. Use you Prayer spell on it. It will open the locked door. Go back and take your reward.
Loot: Bloodlust (Will turn orange if you use it regularly)
- After entering the area with the key from Yetka, go forward and you can see a statue ahead. Go right. Open the cells with a lever. You can see a purple light in a cell. Use your shield bash on the right wall in the third cell and break the wall.
Loot: Sven's Hammer
- From the Catacomb's boss arena, find 2 doors. Go to the door on the left side of the arena. You will see a pressure plate on the floor. Use your shelter spell, go down the tunnel, turn left. You will see open cellar on the right wall, where the loot awaits you.
Loot: Human Skull, Twinkling Axe
- In the catacombs there is a cellar and there is a grave and an audiolog that tells you about a powerful weapon which weakens it's user. After a note go the the grave, interact with it and you can pick up a weapon.
- Breakable Wall: When you reach a room with the injured monks, look left.
Loot:Will Armor Set