Table of Contents
If you are on PS4, it is highly recommended to use the Playstation Plus cloud save feature so your progress can be backed up to the cloud. This can help you revert to a restore point if for any reason you have the misfortune of getting an unresolved gamebreaking issue.
- Going into the Catacombs from the Keystone Monastery "Burnt Watchtower" shortcut (locked door near mark N.12 on the map) will bug your game into an inescapable death loop. ((Thread here)
- Falling in a pit in the Catacombs will respawn you in the pit and trap you there. (thread here)
- Dying in the explosion of the last enemy during the Planetarium Quest will not respawn enemies and stuck the NPC on an incomplete main quest. (Thread Here
- Poison effects on bosses can bug your game permanently if the boss dies while you are respawning. (Thread here
- Dying to a fire effect on the last boss may trigger an infinite death loop. (Thread here)
- You can´t load your savefile If you´re not connected to PSN and have the DLC installed. Without DLC playing offline works fine.
- Taking fire damage crashes the game. (Thread here)
- Weapon becomes invisible and you cannot attack anymore. (Thread here)
- After dying to the two grunts on the big square after going through the Yetka's gate, after the respawn the gate will not open fully without any option to pass further, as the lever is already marked as used.
- Killing Antanas during this quest does not complete the objective and Antanas stays dead even after re-loading the game. (Some sound just like standing next to a checkpoint might warn you from this bug)
- Game crashes when the fire monsters gets in close during dimension portals. (Thread here)
- When talking to the monk whom issues you the '3 Signs of Antanas Quest', the trinket given does not enter your inventory. You can proceed and find all 3 signs but on returning to the monk and choosing the dialogue option "I have found all 3 signs", he attempts to give you the 'compass' and remove the trinket from your inventory. But due to the trinket not being there, the game freezes up and must be quit to the main menu losing all progress since last checkpoint save.
- If you don't use Yetka's Dagger for her quest, it will not be removed from your inventory and you won't obtain a new one, but it will not work for NG+ quest. (Thread here)
- Planetarium Quest: If you don´t kill all the Rhogar right away in the Planetarium you might not be able to finish the quest since some enemies can be teleported into a wall and thus survive.
- Picking up the Gauntlet may cause your game to become unresponsive. (Thread here)
- Enemies may float on the Keystone Citadel area. (Thread here)
- Being able to walk onto the Infiltrator with certain moves
- Enemies may be sucked onto the ceiling in the Keystone Citadel area.
- Voice-sounds can just stop working in-game
- Enemies still make a "grunt" sound after they are killed - even when walking over their bodies (every time)