Projectile is a Gauntlet in Lords of the Fallen. It can be equipped on the player's shield hand and it can be used for special magic attacks that consume magic. It is also used later in the game to open doors blocked with an Orange Seal.
By setting the gauntlet to launch fast projectiles, you can use it as a rapid fire magical weapon. But it is possible to customize it even further.
- Attack enemies from a distance
- The effect of the gauntlet will change depending on the Runes slotted.
With no upgrade simply knocks an enemy back with a very short ranged cone attack
- Fire Runes- Deals a large amount of damage and leaves enemy burning for a good amount of time
- Poison Runes- Deals almost no damage, but leaves the enemy slowed and poisoned (very helpful against large shielded enemies if you are an agility master)
- Magic Runes- Deals almost no damage, but leaves the enemy slowed and poisoned (very helpful against large shielded enemies if you are an agility master)
- Power Runes- Huge damage and ignores shield. Flawless Power gets you 250 damage at any level
- Luck Runes- Increases chances of item drops if shot hit/kills.