Void Shield is a Shield in Lords of the Fallen. It is a Tower Shield shield which can create a very stable Shield Wall. Also, each type can be used to charge (press a block button while sprinting) - apart from enemies, it can actually open some hidden passages.
"Looks like the shield was build around a mummified corpse. You can still hear the stiff whispering in your ear."
From the Keystone Monastery. Locked door near n.10 on the map.
From golden chest located in Old Gardens. Door to this area is locked, and only way to get there is to loot the key from Captain's body (which means player must kill him).
- Strength Requirement - 22
|Physical Block Defense||100%|
|Magic Block Defense||30%|
|Fire Block Defense||25%|
|Poison Block Defense||75%|
|Lightning Block Defense||40%|
- Small video embed/link.
- ie. Best x in the game for y class.
- Slow attack speed compared to x.
Socketing is the process of embedding a rune into the available slot in your weapon. An empty rune socket looks like this: . Please see the relevant runes page to find what upgrade is best for your build.
Weapons and armor may have up to three sockets. There is no cost for socketing an empty slot although you must be at the crafter
You can remove a socketed rune and save it in your inventory, and thus you can place a new rune on a socketed weapon.
- Defense: The total amount of defense this shield adds to your defense rating. This applies to the player even when he/she is NOT blocking.
- Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this shield can block
- Poise: The amount of Poise this shield adds to your total. Poise helps prevent being interrupted while attacking or casting.
- Weight: The total amount of units this weapon adds to your equipment load
- : Empty sockets available or not for the shield to be upgraded with runes
- Attribute Requirement: The amount of a certain attribute needed to wield the shield effectively.
- Physical Block Defense: Percentage of physical damage this shield can block.
- Magic Block Defense: Percentage of magic damage this shield can block.
- Fire Block Defense: Percentage of fire damage this shield can block.
- Poison Block Defense: Percentage of poison damage this shield can block.
- Lightning Block Defense: Percentage of lightning damage this shield can block.