Some call it a Widow's Nightcap, turning the grieving into banshees. Others call it a Devil's Hooch, granting the feeble-minded an unbearable hangover. But warriors using it in battle call it a Redeemer. It forces the heart to beat twice a fast, pumping twice the amount of adrenaline. It cures the wounds of body and mind. Use it wisely though - on a battlefield it's considered liquid gold.
Health Potion Shard is a Consumable item in Lords of the Fallen. Consumable items are those that deplete on use
- Restores 75 Health, replenishes at checkpoints.
- Default carried amount varies between classes. Find Empty Bottles to increase the amount of potions carried.
- Complete the Injured Monk questline and obtain Tyrant Hearts to reinforce your health potion.
- The maximum number of Health Potions that can be achieved is 44, at the end of New Game++, and in conjunction with The Fountain Boost.
- The default control setup has the button to chance the potion/spell the same as the use potion/spell, press to change and hold to use. You can go into the Options menu to change it so press uses the potion/spells, and the dpad will change them.